Monday 5 January 2015



To All in this Spiritual Illuminati Hierarchy that this does concern;

I hereby give PUBLIC NOTICE that;

I, a Divine Spark of the Creator Essence aka SOURCE, and I, now known to you in the physical as Jacqueline Kalina, resident of British Columbia, Canada, on this date of January 4, 2015, do declare that as of this day, all contracts and agreements made between myself and any physical or non-physical entities, are hereby null and void.  All parties that this revocation is concerning, know exactly who I am and where I live.  All of these contracts are now null and void on the basis that they were created to endorse my agreement to be horribly abused and put into slavery in the physical and non-physical realms with the intent to deceive and abuse/misuse the Universal Laws of Creation in the Divine Matrix for the sole/soul purpose of consumption/destruction.  A battery if you will-NOT EVER!

As the Universal Creator Essence aka the Divine Matrix, the Earth Mother Consciousness and any other beings or spiritual essences that are NOT part of your cosmic charade and deception, are my witness to this testimony, including the Universe(s), Cosmos, Solar System and Earth, as well as all dimensions and sub-dimensions (if they even exist), the astral and etheric (if they aren't one and the same), and any other planes of existence as well as the so-called Akashic Hall of Records.  Heck, I'll even include the small army of malevolent beings that are trying to stop me right now from typing this to be my witness and any of you in your liar-archy (hierarchy) monitoring me right now. 

PLEASE NOTE*  That whenever I refer to someone or thing as 'you' in this document, I'm implying ANY of you whom are actively working against humanity and myself.  If I'm stating singular but in fact its a plural group then this is whom I'm stating.  So therefore, I'm referring to any singular or group of beings, no matter what their race, colour or type and from whatever realm they manifest themselves in, even if they are invisible to their own or other realities. I am writing of ALL those that are NOT working for the good of humanity but rather for its enslavement agenda, food source and/or destruction.

These contracts were created by malevolent parties, including but not limited to beings known as the grey's or zeta's, the reptilians, any other parasitical or alien or extra/interdimensional being, your constructs, organic/inorganic thing, being/nonbeing, the demi-urge and it's hierarchy including the so-called ascended masters and your created (his)story characters out of many of your so-called religious and non-religious texts for the purpose of fear and control, as well as your bloodline or other humans that sold-out for riches and promises of grandeur/positions of power in your old or newly created realms and plan-nets etc.  These so-called contracts were made either under duress, (by manipulating and making my environment very hostile and stressful) and therefore coersion, willful deceit as well as ignorance on my part (which according to your law, is not an excuse as it's agreeing to be ignoring-ant*1, ignoring the truth and I declare the opposite to be true, as this IS an excuse which is why you hide everything in plain sight with so very many misdirects).  Cunning they call it!  This manipulation was grossly done by manipulating my perception of reality in various ways as well as the nature of my True Creator Essence(s) and instead I interacted with many imposters, or created characters of alleged high positions of god-li-hood, for the purpose to deceive me (and my race), on many levels.  Whom are all these that have claimed to be spiritual beings of might & high levels that have interacted with me?  Well they hide under many varied assuming names; let's see, there's yahweh (whom got great pleasure in torturing me, after showing me that 'he loves me' lol!, Fake Jesus' (whom may in fact be a metaphor for the various lessons mishmashed with blatant lies that you originally stole from us!), Zeus/Jupiter, Marduk etc. etc. and any other fill-in character that my imposed small ego-mind tried to confuse me and fill in the pieces with.  No wonder we have this small mind that must find the logical/scientific instead of spiritual answers that tries to not let our true divine inner-knowing~nature allow the truth to fill in!  Because the truth of the matter is that this is a SPIRITUAL REALM First and Foremost!  NOT, the other way around!!!

These contracts include any that were written (either in 3D or some other realm be it astral or etheric or any other 'invisible' to humanity's visual perception), as well as oral or mental, and especially via telepathic communication, whereas you nefarious beings have been grabbing my mind to 'shake hands' and therefore it's your perverse idea of an 'agreement' to interact with me; all the while doing various things to try and weaken this aspect of my being.  This also includes any beings pretending to be anything else but what they truly are, such as acting as my guide(s) etc.

These contracts include but are not limited to the following examples;

All dental fillings and implants since the first in this lifetime or any previous lifetime.  Not only did the last dentist that I interacted with not respect my written instructions/commands to never put amalgam (mercury) fillings into my mouth under ANY circumstances, but that demon spawn/sell-out purposefully shoved so much in that the next dentist couldn't believe how much was in there between my teeth in blobs in my gums!  This was a deliberate defiant act AGAINST my free-will! 

Birth Contract/Entry Agreement for ME (Spiritual Being in a Water Body) birthed on Dec 7, 1961 at 10:10 am in Toronto, Ontario and any previous incarnations via the Astral or other realms with the 'Lords of Karma' or any other master's imposing themselves as controllers of humanity. The one's that are conducting the "False Light Review", whom are transferring their collective karma onto humanity.  It is all of you and any unnamed that I refer to including first and foremost the beings known as Set-An & his son "The Demi-Urge" who goes by many names and all of those that are subjected to him/it.  I walk the R-Hand Path of God not the L-Hand Path of Destruction and everything that this implies.

Whatever was included in this entry agreement/birth contract (for my learning - yeah right!) and this list is certainly not complete, so it is not limited to subjection to physical abuse, sexual abuse, psychic attacks, etheric implantation, dream-manipulation, recruitment into the false-light's "lightworker corps," relationship issues, health problems, money problems, physical abduction and implantation, lack of self-worth etc. etc.

Birth - Bump - shoving me into another woman's womb that I did not agree to and living with an abusive and very dysfunctional family for the purpose of setting me up to develop a victim mentality.  I am positive that you did this to me because for many years as a child I would rock and cry myself to sleep at night, fantasizing until the wee hours of living with another family.  The way that they all treated me, speaks for itself.  I would never have chosen such a cold, manipulative and very unnurturing family.

The astrological merry-go-round of negative/positive influences and any contracts made with either usurped or created god's and goddesses of these planetary influences.  If they were Divine and Just, I wouldn't have a problem with them.  But my experience has shown this not to be the case.  So any lies in relation to astrology and my chart, are null and void.  No contract.

Ajax Hospital - when my foot was stitched up.  I revoke this contract.  It is null and void.

Dr. Dale, Gynocologist - having me sign a pre-operative release of surgical responsibility for my alleged appendix removal, which was immediately 'cancelled' approx. 5 minutes later, after I signed said contract! I revoke this contract.  It is null and void.

2 D&C's & 1 C-Section at Huntsville & Dist Memorial Hospital  I revoke these contracts.  They are all null and void.

2 Abortions at the Morgenthaller Clinic in Toronto, Ontario I revoke both contracts.  They are null and void.

Any possible contract in relation to my home live birth (which almost killed me - Thank You Catherine Cole!) with my midwife whom unfortunately turned out to be very non-trustworthy.  I revoke this/these.  They are null and void.

North Bay Psychiatric Hospital, Ambulance ride and previous visit to the Huntsville Hospital where my ex admitted me.   - This was all coerced by my Reptilian ex-husband Peter

Psychiatric Hospital in Texas or Oklahoma in the summer of 1995, when you 'somehow' manipulated my reality completely and wouldn't let me find an exit off of the highway. The entire scenerio was orchestrated by you via the pleadian lies written by Barbara Marciniak; Bringers of the Dawn and Earth, and the holographic image or some other created illusion of showing me 'god's eye' in the sun!  The purpose of which was to implant my crown chakra as I had just 'woken up' to your presence. I revoke this contract and anything related to it.  It is null and void.

ANY other contracts that were signed in the physical with the intention to subvert, manipulate, harm, control and/or for any other nefarious, malicious intention to my being that I am not consciously aware of.  All contracts made or implied through my 2 marriages to Chipperfield and to Wilson.  Any with any ex-boyfriend, common-law spouse or even friend or relative or former employer or school, court system, lawyer or governmental body whether local or national.  Any contracts made with anyone outside of Canada via my passport or any other circumstance while I was travelling.  Any other seemingly benign contract where I may not have read the "finer print", with the intentions to harm me are also all null and void.  This includes any governmental contracts for anything.  Any implied contracts in relation to my 2 children, one from each spouse, whom you've also highly manipulated and hurt.  You've ruined my life and their's because of your torture and abuse, they have not had the loving and caring and nurturing aspect of me, their real mother.  You've made sure that your patsies, their fathers and their friends, have all lied to my children about me, setting them into confusion and with the intent that their hurt emotions be intended towards me to do me and therefore themselves harm.  You set up my pregnancy for both children, with the intent to dominate and manipulate my emotions, among other things with them also. Your modus operandi is to set all of us up against each other, while you just orchestrate it all, and then laugh your heads OFF while the confusion and accusations abound.  Oh, you're a clever bunch!

(It is my suspicion that there may be non-3D-perception contracts overlain on top of these other so-called 3d contracts) as in the sign boards in the movie "The Live" - only instead of command words, it's a whole other nefarious contract.  Any of these are null and void!

All non-physical contracts including mental via telepathy or via your implant technology, emf's, elf's, scalar waves or any other technologies known or unknown.  These non-physical contracts include any online or offline gaming or software/hardware, computer or group etc. They are ALL null and void.  For example;

The 'Grim Reaper' figure that was presented to me in comic form after my online gaming character died and you did not give me a choice of any other button to press short of turning my computer off, which I did not do because I was under great duress at the time from your incessant attacks and my very disruptive, demonic possessed, alcohol induced rages from my spouse at the time. The question asked was 'Do I agree that the 'Grim Reaper' now owns my soul?!" (for losing a battle and my character dying, in an online computer game, no less!)" and the ONLY button to press was 'Yes, I agree"!  What a horrific and very manipulative way to get children to enter into such a deadly agreement.  I KNOW that this was a very real and terrible contract because of the IMMEDIATE attacks afterwards.  It is my belief that because of this so-called agreement, you needed my signature and if I recall correctly, not too long afterwards, you placed me into a dream where I was in a super busy, large local thrift store and a delivery driver of alleged appliances begged me to sign his waybill on top of an appliance, so that he could go home.  There were numerous distractions in this scenerio and in hindsight, it was a total set-up. The contract looked like an old AVCO Financial Services contract with tons of writing and different boxed areas.  I could NOT read ANY of it!  I, in my good-nature, finally agreed to signing it so the poor guy could go home on such a late friday night and IMMEDIATELY afterwards and since, I have been under severe attacks of so many different kinds including some sort of soul-caging, nano-tech implant technology that has caused very, very, very much suffering on my part.  Your attacks have been every single day, anywhere that I am, and almost every moment.  This in particular has been going on for approximately 7+ years now in their severity.  These attacks have caused extreme anxiety and panic attacks, addictions, insomnia, headaches, nausea, vomiting, constriction of my solar plexus, clinking tech in my neck (from the whiplash/car accident that you cleverly orchestrated using the then puppet that I was interacting with) and constant audio and visual surveillance & interference, bombarding me with microwaves, hot and very painful needles, injections that feel like liquid mercury and many other forms of torture and effects, just to name a few that I've experienced.  I revoke any contracts and the coerced virtual computer grim reaper contract in relation to this. They are null and void.

It is my belief that because I got involved in some games, to satiate my husband's desires, even though I didn't follow my own feelings about it which is my own fault, as he wanted to teach me to have more of a warrior attitude, and so, this made sense to me.  Unfortunately though, it was during one of these games that you first implanted this nefarious tech on my back, when you put me to sleep (again) while my online game was running and through my character, you placed a device into my etheric body.  That was the seed of this 'thing' on my back and around my heart, that you had been adding to ever since.  The game that I was playing at the time was Guild Wars.  Of course, I've deleted that game completely.  I revoke any contracts in relation to Guild Wars.  They are all null and void.

You've also had a 'snake thing' that would attack me wherever I sat or laid down to the point that I was overstressed, overtired to the point of exhaustion.  This thing would cause an electrical, almost a gazillion needle like pain and definately of a lower vibration.  It would drain my energy and inflame/heighten any other pain that my body was in.  i.e. the fibromyalgia.  This snake thing started in earnest immediately after I signed that alleged waybill in that dreamstate, which is why I know that so much of these nefarious heightened activites are in relation to that ill-begotten and downright fabricated non-contract!  It was totally made in deception.  There was NO agreement whatsoever to give you free reign to do whatever  you wished with me in any way, shape or form.  That snake thing woke me up, as I could feel the evil intent of it coming in my direction, just before it got to my home approx 2 minutes after I signed that b.s. in that dream!!!  Are you all that deluded, self-absorbed, desperate, wicked and psychopathic that you actually think that that is a contract that would stand in any court?  There was no contract.  No agreement.  As for you thinking that it is the signed aspect of the grim reaper scenerio, that also is no contract either!  Anyone that can read the records of what went on that day will see just how much stress you put me under, as well as my husband, at the time, for the sole purpose of stressing me out to the point of getting me to not think clearly.  And to offer no button choice either!  Come on, just who do you think you intend to fool with that?  Not only were all these stressors going on but I forgot to mention the fact that we were living right beside the Canadian Naval Base; where Prince Charles came and did some black magic ceremony and released a very large and black, evil, invisible DRAGON, that flew by our house and right after that, his long entourage left!  Plus, there's the cell-phone and other towers that were SURROUNDING our house!  My husband counted 7 of them within a radius of 1/8th of a mile!  Just how many negative influences did you have beamed at us from those plus other ways?  So, NO, that is also a non-contract!  That was definately manipulated and created by you with no choice and the now obvious choice of turning off my computer was glazed over because I thought it was a kids game and therefore a joke.  Ridiculous!  Which it is!  It is completely ridiculous and furthermore, because of all of YOUR negative influences and extreme stressors, I was under extreme duress at that time, before then and since then in fact.  In ANY court of law, whether earth/human and therefore (as above, so below) galactic; duress, by the same parties no less, especially, is considered a manipulating factor which in my case is definately the case, falls under coersion tactics which is exactly how you guys play the game of contracts here.  And these are ALL grounds for a non-contract.  Any such contract is immediately considered null and void.  You guys KNOW this and you truly hope that we don't know this, but I do.  You're bullies, manipulators, you're very sneaky and complete and utter liars.  Through and through. Oh, and I'm sure that you are quite aware of the fact that a contract is between one or more parties, whereas both parties know exactly what it is that they are agreeing on, and it is a mutual agreement.  Furthermore, BOTH or All parties HAVE COPIES OF THESE CONTRACTS!  Funny, I have never even seen them!!!  I only recently discovered that these even exist while I've been researching the foundation to all of my problems which are you!  I don't have a problem with myself. It's others sticking their faces in my business that is the problem.  *Please see below all legal descriptions which make a contract null and void.

You've tried to fry and kill me twice with severe radiation/microwave beams; once in Uxbridge, Ontario, the day that I was starting a new job and so couldn't do that evening and once on New Year's Eve, in Victoria, British Columbia, when you had one of your human robots allegedly send this to me via Peggy Kane's Reverse Speech Group that I was interacting with at the time.  Just this past summer, you knocked me out in my chair and while I was literally passed out, you increased the radiation coming off of a floor tower type of desk top computer.  When I awoke, my left foot was so burned and crippled and red and inflamed that I could barely walk for 4 days.  You are constantly beaming me with microwaves or whatever you're using into my head with what I believe is from your spacecrafts.  If it wasn't for this velostat shielding, placed inside of any hat that I've had to wear for years now, I probably would have brain hemmoraged by now, just like how you killed my biological father with his brain tumor.  You've shot me severely in the L side of my  head, while I was asleep in front of the Markham Library with one of your invisible weapons.  I very often feel what I can only describe as a blob on the left side of my head and face.  You are always attacking the LEFT side of my head!  You've got thousands of implants that very often hurt all over my body and especially behind both ears and my temples.  The size of the implant that came out of the now permanent large hole on the right side of my temple was astounding.  You're constantly placing wire mixed with some mixed biological substances to look like snot in my nose EVERY day, as well as squiggly etheric fluke like invisible things in both of my ears, also, every day.  I've had to resort to magnets to get relief from these things and have been concerned about what these magnetic fields from rare earth magnets are doing to me.  You've often stuck technology on my eyeglasses that feels very low in vibration and makes my glasses feel heavy.  Then you often have scanned my eyes that is also very penetrating and painful.  You stuck needles of a matrix of 'stuff' into my nose that under my microscope looked exactly like morgellon's, with black seeds and wires of different sizes - these took weeks to come out!  I have found the amount of dust that accumulates in my home for the past 20 or so years to be astounding!  In one week, the almost 1/8th of an inch of this weird, sticky dust bunny dust makes it seem like I haven't dusted in a year!  I now find out that because I've been imprisoned in my own home and therefore am not subject to your chemtrail poisons and nano-tech, you have taken care of that by somehow spraying invisibly, as someone else has coined it, 'smart-dust' into my home.  Everywhere I've lived this stuff has followed me!  The amount of times that my energy has been drained, are just too numerous to mention.  The amount of electrical shocks that you've hit me with somehow are also too numerous to mention.  The same goes for the amount of muscle spasms to the point that my legs and feet went flying, sometimes I even heard you laugh your heads off when you did this!  I can only surmise that you have a holographic computer image of my body in one of your labs, where you are accessing my body.  Of this I am quite sure.  Just lately, in the past month or so, you've had one or more of your minions choking me. 

For years now, in fact if I recall correctly, ever since that U.S. hospital visit, I've been getting various levels of intensity and pitch, very loud tones in my inner ears.  As if they are coming from inside of my head with no external source.  I've heard others speak of these and they seem to think that they are part of the 'ascension' technologies that are being directed at us either from the galactic center or the cosmos.  I don't believe that this is the case and if it is the case, then it is my belief that you are mixing in your tones that are mean't to do various things, not good, including but not limited to disrupting our cells and dna, our mental processes, our energy fields and vibrations, subconscious commands i.e. wernickes commands and so on.  These are just what I can hear.  Just last week I heard the longest and highest/sharpest tone that was so high it was almost to the point of inconceivable.  it made me think that there is a good possibility that you are sending these sounds, using a receiving implant, that are beyond our hearing, just like a dog's whistle!  Everytime my husband was saying something important, profound or insightful, you'd hit him also with a frequency to disrupt his train of thought.

Out of others' ignorance of your existence you've manipulated so many people that I've interacted with in this life to work against me, is also astounding.  How many times I'd have a wonderful discussion & connection with someone and the next day or time I meet them, it was as if our positive interaction never even happened and now they're guarded and suspicious of me.  Either you commanded their sub-conscious, placed them in some lying dream scenerio, manipulated their emotional body, whispered in their ear or literally acted as a 'spirit guide' to go against me.  The amount and layers of your manipulation are truly astounding!  The more that someone works with you on your agenda, the less you bother them in any hurtful way.  The more someone is aware of you and works against you, but actually stand for the truth and defend themselves and others, the more you become overt about your disdain.

I have constantly had to cover my food and drink because otherwise you'd poison it with toxins or even symbiots or things that I have no idea of but do know that I've had severe reactions from.  From going hot and cold, sweats, extreme nausea and vomiting and I could feel your intent.  If I forget to cover something, I immediately feel the intent from one of you to drop something in my food or drink.  Every grocery store (almost) that I buy from I have to scan all the food because you guys let your greys come in with their devices and beam lower vibrations onto it.  You keep track of who eats what with these point cards, club cards and bank cards so that you can manipulate a certain food that you often get people addicted to so you can manipulate that certain food to that individual and torment them or further your agenda on.  The most horrible thing that I've heard is that some of the children that go missing (Canada had 50,000 last year alone!), are horrifically abused in your underground caverns and electrocuted, starved and this energy is what you use to put into the food of our grocery stores.  The entire system is insane at this moment!!!

I am presently on disability due to severe chronic pain from the 'fibromyalgia' which I mysteriously got immediately after the forced Psych Ward 'visit' in Texas or Oklahoma, whichever state it was in - you had me in such a state of confusion from your frequency beams coming off of your ships.  I think you had about 7 of them chasing me around at this time, didn't you?  This was also when I discovered the large implant on my crown chakra which you so brilliantly made to look like a mole that I got magically overnight - in the hospital after signing some "standard" admittance form!  Because of this forced illness, and blocking many ways for me to manifest an income, I've had to resort to disability also because this whole situation is very disabling.  It consumes my day and night horribly.  I revoke this and any related contracts.  They are null and void.

I therefore will take this opportunity to declare that I am NOT beholden to the Crown Corporation of CANADA, under the guise of the Birth/Death Certificate which is in fact a 'manifest' that is under the fictitious government by their fictitious maritime/admiralty law which states that when I received a birth certificate and did not revoke this 'contract' by the time I turned 7 years of age, my body is considered a corpse, owned by the government, known to you as the strawman aka cargo.  Therefore, I only recognize that until I get better - the residents of Canada are supporting me with this disability, not the Crown Corporation of Canada which is stealing this money from humanity via your corporate and slavery tax system that many are not aware of due to your grand deception. And since I am now aware of this fact, I emphatically state that I do NOT agree with your birth certificate law of rule and declare that I am a mature adult, responsible and only beholden to my Divine self and it is my birthright as a being from the TRUE universal creator consciousness and the Earth Mother and that while I'm incarnated here on earth, I am a natural person with a conscience and FREE-WILL, bequethed to me by the Universal Creator, owned by no-one and nothing but my own self.  I am a Sovereign Being.

All and any contracts made with ANY malevolent parties regardless of their form or dimension, in any reality to infinity, are now null and void.  They are all fraudulent.  ANY universal court would have them thrown out!
I also make notice that I will NOT be part of your grand new (c)age deception of so-called ascension onto your alleged 5D ship, sharing any of my bodily layers with ANY thing, whether it be by your serpent kundalini possession, oversouls, overlays, symbiots or seeds or any other nefarious plan that you have.  Nor are any of my bodies food for any of your species in any way, shape or form.  You can remove your merkaba seed technology that you had your so-called ascended masters place upon me, as well as any seals and ANY other devices when I asked and PAID for a few of your human (or by appearance only) lackey's to remove all of your implants.  They/You did not remove one of them and instead you added to them!  All and any of THOSE agreements made due to my not knowing at the time, are also null and void.  Any religious or so-called spiritual beliefs that I HAD adopted
due to my desperate attempts to deal with this situation; where you now think that they may be a contractual agreement due to my ignorant belief's are all now null and void also.  I now know that you own both sides of this dual-reality (the dark and the false light) - hence your slavemasonic checkerboard/chess board.  My divine essence in fact, has no colour because it is all colours and regardless if I am wrong about that - this is NOT another contractual agreement!  You have hidden the truth from humanity for eons now, obscured in layers of myth, legend, truth and your (his)stories!  We are all Divine Beings and Free-Will is our Divine Heritage - not usurped by your many layers of psychopathic deception.  That you actually think that you are fooling the Divine Intelligence, because you do let facets of the truth out to the public via your media or literature or whatever, all MIXED in with fallacies and you actually think with the confounding amount of story-telling going on that we are to be able to discern fact from fiction?!  You are all deluding yourselves in your desperate attempts to keep us all as food.  These lies and deceptive practices WILL be your ruin!  All of you!

I render ALL of your implant and technologies inactive and are to be removed immediately without adding ANY thing else you've contrived, or you are acting against me free-will.  I am not and will not EVER be your slave or food source.  Ever! All of your curses, demon's and spells that have been sent against me by any of your sad offspring or mislead human's (via promises of grandeur to end up being your food also!) that have been sent against me out of their own ignorance and buying into your lies and propaganda, no matter which continent or country they come from - I now render any evil intentions against me are to be reversed and mirrored back to the source of the intender's, including your hierarchial selves and may the Divine Intelligence met that out as it sees fit.  Keep your demonic forces out of my Divine space!  I am also disposing all of your radioactive particled and radioactive disc'd beads, pearls and other jewelry components, purchased in thrift or dollar stores and on eBay, that I find that your hybrid race from the Far East sent to me, along with all of their cursed, hexed, wicked and evil intentioned objects!  The amount of wicked sorcery coming out of that area is astounding.  Truly! Your demonic forces of whispered wicked instructions have been quite busy indeed.

Do not ever again, manipulate any of my bodies.  My emotional body you've so loved to play with and drain to feed your vampiric parasitical family.  Your impositions of fear, anger, hate, sorrow, grief, despair.  I always know when they are mine or not and they usually are not mine.  My emotional state is usually one of neutrality.  I am neither happy nor sad.  I see it all for what it is.  That humanity has been enslaved to be your cattle.  A food source.  And then you say that whom are we to talk?  We also eat flesh.  Well now, is that so?  Whom has manipulated these 'human' bodies 65+ times, just to get it right?  With reptilian dna, which is a cold-blooded mammal?  Your big trick is to get us to believe your illusion.  To buy into your lies and that we should take self-responsibility for that which was IMPOSED upon our spirits?

No longer do I accept any of your mind-control technologies used against me and my home, whether they be electronic, etheric or mental or any thing else that I'm not consciously aware of!  You have cleverly spoon-fed and brain-washed my brothers and sisters into believing your lies that I DO NOT accept!  I.e. that my consciousnesses have been split up into sub, super, un and conscious states.  That my body is also split up with portals for you to manipulate and drain known as the chakra system.  That I have a higher-self, a soul and a spirit for you to cause weakness so that we may become your sustenance.  That you have pick-pocketed me via various shocks against me in so many ways; I now call back all of my soul and spirit-fragments, no matter what container they are in and that includes any of you that have eaten them!  I now return them all back to me, transmuted and cleansed; unblemished by your filth.  Do not ever deposit any of your symbiot demons in any of my cavities, whereas you've liked to use my anus, ever again!  No more things are to be placed in ANY of my cavities; your daily deposits of electronics into my ears and nose.  As above, so below eh?  Is that how it works?  Twisting and maligned heavenly bodies - utilizing our 'anus' and vagina, Uranus/Virgo whether male or female to birth your demons.  This is what all the rapes have been about by your demented roman catholic clergy against my humanity in particular the native children!  To put to ruin via your shock and disgusting sexual acts so that you can try and break their spirits and forget their divine rights, soul memory and spirit, as divine sparks of the all-creator!  I intend that every single human on this planet that you have hurt and disrupted be divinely put back together again as the wholesome unit that they originally are.
May everyone wake up out of their imposed slumber from all of your poisons, as you so eloquently bragged about in your online, ah, accidentally released, (read on purpose since you have to release the intention SOMEWHERE, claiming that the collective consciousness pick up your 'truth'), document that circulated in the early part of this century known as "The Secret Covenant".  This will inspire humanity to take back control of their lives, with courage and strength, as we are many and you are few.

This illusion and sub-dimension of lies, filled with facets and mirrors of more illusion.  Yes, your grand architect was and is certainly clever.  It's a holographic computer program is it not?  Made of fractals and geometric shapes and sizes, which you've maligned and utilized; all redesigned wherever possible to entrap and enslave.  You are spirit eaters and destroyers.  That is truly your agenda.

I have nothing more to say to you except that I no longer play your game and since you need my agreement to play it ~ I step out of it and revoke any and all contracts made with you; definitive or implied, conscious, sub, super or unconscious.

THE PRIME UNIVERSAL LAWS ARE:

All beings are Sovereign and have free will to express their creative urges in any way they choose, but no being has the right to violate and harm others.
Because all beings are Sovereign, they have the right to defend themselves from harm, using whatever level of force is necessary to stop the violation from occurring, even if it results in the destruction of the one inflicting the harm.

All of you avoid the Natural "Law of attraction," which is suppose to reflect a being's actions back to them, by coercing and manipulating other beings into agreeing to be victimized and enslaved, as well as convincing other beings to take on responsibility for your crimes through karmic transference.  I have 'heard' from various questionable sources that my bad karma is because I was manipulated by the demi-urge Yahweh himself and assisted him, and therefore it was my 'wrong-doing', with the 'murder' of many in my past-life role as JOAN OF ARC.  I was also told that I was BATHSHEBA and my current hubby was KING DAVID and that we are now working off our bad karma in this last life, which is why we are both having such a difficult time!  You guys can tell anyone anything, it's all heresay and furthermore, I do not believe these lies and if any of them in the slight possibility are true then all karma from both of those stories fall upon YAHWEH!  He orchestrated & manipulated all of it, which is fully obvious when one reads the stories.
I am not a party to anyone elses contracts with you via any association with anyone that I meet or associate with even within my own family or circle of friends or aquaintances.

I do not recognize nor do I agree with any 'generational curses' or contracts via my bloodline or spiritual line; current or of any generations before me.  These 'generational curses' are spoken of in your bible and they allegedly go back 7 generations!  This is utterly ridiculous and now I understand WHY you've put them into place!  These are also all null and void.

I now close off by clear intent all highways and biways that you use to gain entry into my inner sanctum whether it is via electrical systems; cables, outlets, wires, telus or any other communications devices such as the ethernet box for internet access; satellite dishes, the internet and ANY websites or media such as youtube; any cd's, discs or tapes for music or movies; radio's, tv's, telephone or cell phone (whether mine or any visitors), appliances, clocks, hydro panels, boxes or meters and any other form that you use that I may or may not be aware of.  My ownership of any of these things that may come with some access agreement (if such is the case) are also null and void.  John Todd on the music industry (whom you killed for speaking out) that I saw on youtube educated me to this fact!  You get your black magicians to summon a head demon over a master cd which then assigns lesser demons to all copies, which goes out to all homes!  I negate, neutralize and do not recognize any agreements, contracts, invitations or permissions for ANY thing that I have ever been given or purchased and this includes any computer game or other type that I've ever played, any website, music, movie, show or ANYTHING that gave access to me or my space.  It is all null and void.

How often does your media and other regurgitators of bullshit; your pawns tell humanity that the world is in the mess it is in because of us!?   Oh really?  You guys have also pretended to be human and continued your own agenda, while looking human so that you think that humanity can then be your fall guy!  You have forced humanity into endless wars, made laws about how we can build our homes, how many people can live on our properties etc. etc. etc.  You even try to force us into your sick pharmacare and indoctrinated doctors instead of us finding real healers and getting to the real causes of our health issues which more often then not are caused by YOU!  You try and blame humanity for the current state of death and destruction on the earth because of your corporations!  The packaging and disposable junk purchased (just look at China's, breakable tomarrow, stuff that is pawned off on this continent alone!), and all your corporate food er I mean poison manufacturers.  The amount of GARBAGE that has been created by YOU!!  Just look at the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean Garbage Patches, besides the unbelievable landfill sites!!!  Then there is the deadly atomic energy industry, when we could have been using free-energy all along, which you guys use!!!  If anyone in the past reared their head for free-energy - you guys either bought it out, suppressed it or killed them!  Are you really trying to blame humanity now for Fukushima which has KILLED the Pacific Ocean?  Now you have China sending these deadly particles in all sorts of items that they make to try and destroy us even further!  Just how wicked you do play your games.  And what about the Gulf Oil Spill, trying to destabilize the North American continent by bleeding the earth via one of her main arteries?!!!  What about all of the raping and pillaging of our forests, the deforestation EVERYWHERE!  You leave a line of forest so that people cannot see the gaping wound in behind it off the highways!  You're deliberate criminals and you know it!  The lists of things go on and on and on.  All for power, control and destruction!  You guys are destroyers, in no way are you creators of anything!  Your mass media via 'news' and movies/tv shows are constantly brainwashing the masses into believing that everything about how we live is normal and that the plights of humanity is humanity's fault.  You cast endless spells and intents to try and get us to intend the destruction upon ourselves while you're the ones that are actually instigating it! 

I am protected.  I have never intended any harm on any other being  (except in smallness where I was young and naive and/or manipulated.  I also accept the responsibility for it).  I have no guilt.  My true creator loves me.  All contracts are non-existant, no matter where you've hidden them. They never existed because they were ill-begotten.  It doesn't matter in what dimension, in what form, whom is holding them, past, present, future or to infinity  - they do not exist.  It is done.

"I am Sovereign.  All of you enemies of humanity are hereby notified that you are FORBIDDEN from EVER affecting my energy again. "I am Sovereign and NO being has ANY right to take my energy from me or is allowed to infringe on my sovereign space."


Jacqueline Kalina

January 5, 2015


British Columbia, Canada

*************************************************************************
Any external sources of my information are from~

Cameron Day's website and article:


Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2  http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/11/21/tell-the-lords-of-karma-that-you-are-sovereign-no-longer-a-lightworker-part-2/

Karmic Transference

If the content of an individual's life, unhealed wounds and unfulfilled desires isn't enough to convince them that they need to reincarnate, they are presented with an even more brazen deception.  They are shown what they are told is their own past life where they committed horrible crimes, and they are told that they need to continue incarnating into adverse conditions in order to "work off" that bad karma.

In reality, the life they are shown is NOT theirs, but rather the actions of some being closely aligned with the liararchy who made pacts with them to avoid taking energetic responsibility for their actions.  Some of that criminal being's malicious energy is then projected onto the individual who is being tricked into believing that they were once that horrible criminal.

That being then takes on agreements to "discharge" the "bad karma" that they have (supposedly) earned for themselves, never realizing that it was all a lie designed to keep them subjugated and enslaved.  This is done to coerce the being's agreement to reincarnate and take responsibility for crimes that they did not commit, ensuring that the person's next life is going to be filled with undue hardship.

This karmic transference also allows those dark sorcerers who have aligned with the liararchy to avoid the repercussions of their own actions.  This transference is also used on a large-scale upon the populace of the planet through forms of mass mind-control and media manipulation.  To properly explain that will require a separate article, but the basic mechanism for how this is done is through subconscious agreements embedded throughout the media, corporate logos (sigils), financial contracts, admiralty law and other "matrix institutions."

What makes a contract null and void?                                           
http://www.ask.com/government-politics/contract-null-void-c40d99df4498e2ac

A contract is null and void when it can no longer be legally enforced. If one party to the contract gives an indication that it is unable to hold up its end, the other party may claim an anticipatory breach of contract. If the agreement is unconscionable or grossly unfair to one party, or one party commits fraud, the contract may be void.

 http://www.ask.com/wiki/Void_contract?lang=en
An agreement the terms of which are uncertain is void.

 *1  Ignorant - Could also be to mean that one is ignoring-ant = which are the 'ant' people of Coven-Ant whom mean humanity no good.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete